Where did you stay in Seoul?

CurlyCat

Mar 5, 2016
Just wondering where did you stay when you went for your surgeries?
I have been to Seoul as a tourist 3x and normally stay around Myeongdong.
Am wondering if it's better to stay around Gangnam Station for convenience or it doesn't really matters where I stay?
Gangnam area is really foreign to me and I'm worried I'd have no idea where to get food(porridge?) and necessities.
Can you please share where did you stay?

Thanks! :smile:

Just wondering where did you stay when you went for your surgeries?
I have been to Seoul as a tourist 3x and normally stay around Myeongdong.
Am wondering if it's better to stay around Gangnam Station for convenience or it doesn't really matters where I stay?
Gangnam area is really foreign to me and I'm worried I'd have no idea where to get food(porridge?) and necessities.
Can you please share where did you stay?

Thanks! :smile:
Myeongdong is actually quite far from Gangnam/Apgujeong and fairly inconvenient to reach by subway (you have to change lines). If you know which clinic you plan to go to, I would pick a hotel close to your clinic, otherwise I would stay somewhere close to the Apgujeong/Sinsa subway station as many PS clinics are located in that area (e.g. JW, Dream, etc)

Myeongdong is actually quite far from Gangnam/Apgujeong and fairly inconvenient to reach by subway (you have to change lines). If you know which clinic you plan to go to, I would pick a hotel close to your clinic, otherwise I would stay somewhere close to the Apgujeong/Sinsa subway station as many PS clinics are located in that area (e.g. JW, Dream, etc)
Yeah it's far. :sad:
Have not decided which clinic yet. Am deciding btwn Sinsa and Gangnam station areas.
Did you stay around Sinsa?