Are Clinics open over Christmas?

JessicaCorbyn

Mar 21, 2016
Hello all ^^ Sorry I know there is already a thread on busy clinic times, but it doesn't get posted often so I made this.

I wanted to go to Korea this summer for PS but my boss is slave driver so I probably won't get more than 2 weeks off and would rather spend with friends :biggrin:.

However I get a month off over Christmas time (including the 25th) and my parents are divorced and fighting so family gathering is not nice.. was thinking of going to Korea for plastic surgery then. I read a blogger went to TL and stayed over that time, but Idk if that is normal.

I have heard it's the busiest time (December and January), but is Christmas holiday time when clinics are closed?

Hello all ^^ Sorry I know there is already a thread on busy clinic times, but it doesn't get posted often so I made this.

I wanted to go to Korea this summer for PS but my boss is slave driver so I probably won't get more than 2 weeks off and would rather spend with friends :biggrin:.

However I get a month off over Christmas time (including the 25th) and my parents are divorced and fighting so family gathering is not nice.. was thinking of going to Korea for plastic surgery then. I read a blogger went to TL and stayed over that time, but Idk if that is normal.

I have heard it's the busiest time (December and January), but is Christmas holiday time when clinics are closed?
Your best bet is to call the clinics directly and ask. Even if the clinics are open, the specific surgeon you want may be off on vacation (doctors are humans too ^^). Calling the clinic will give you the most foresight.