Are Clinics open over Christmas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all ^^ Sorry I know there is already a thread on busy clinic times, but it doesn't get posted often so I made this.

I wanted to go to Korea this summer for PS but my boss is slave driver so I probably won't get more than 2 weeks off and would rather spend with friends :biggrin:.

However I get a month off over Christmas time (including the 25th) and my parents are divorced and fighting so family gathering is not nice.. was thinking of going to Korea for plastic surgery then. I read a blogger went to TL and stayed over that time, but Idk if that is normal.

I have heard it's the busiest time (December and January), but is Christmas holiday time when clinics are closed?

2. Your best bet is to call the clinics directly and ask. Even if the clinics are open, the specific surgeon you want may be off on vacation (doctors are humans too ^^). Calling the clinic will give you the most foresight.

3. I also asked them and they said all closed on 25th Dec. If they have red dates in thier calender, they
    do not work.