Large Veneta Watteau

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hello

I just wanted to show you something I re di ed in the post. It's a large Veneta and the colour stated is Watteau. I never considered a large as the price point was too high but I managed this at 50% so wow. How could I resist. I have two of the smaller size, one black and one ebano. My question is really do you think it will get more use as I have held it against the smaller sized ones and don't see a huge difference. Also, the gap between the handle and zip is very slight. Will this soften and change with time. It feels very close under my arm. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    941.2 KB · Views: 245
Hello

I just wanted to show you something I re di ed in the post. It's a large Veneta and the colour stated is Watteau. I never considered a large as the price point was too high but I managed this at 50% so wow. How could I resist. I have two of the smaller size, one black and one ebano. My question is really do you think it will get more use as I have held it against the smaller sized ones and don't see a huge difference. Also, the gap between the handle and zip is very slight. Will this soften and change with time. It feels very close under my arm. Thanks

The bag will 'relax' with use, so no worries. Our own septembersiren (and many others, myself included) recommend you put a couple of soup cans in the bag and hang it from a doorknob for a couple of days, which has help the bag relax and be more easy. You will definitely see more 'space' between the handle and the zipper.

Congrats on a great find! Such a pretty color!