Reveal Hawaii Sale BV

Mahalo for sharing. Love your BV treasures. What is the name of the purple? It looks almost like a periwinkle tone in the pix. Is it Byzantine? I did some serious BV shopping today as well. I'm waiting for one more piece to deliver so I can post a reveal.

Enjoy your SLGs. Your color palette is so perfect for Hawaii.

Last edited:
Mahalo for sharing. Love your BV treasures. What is the name of the purple? It looks almost like a periwinkle tone in the pix. Is it Byzantine? I did some serious BV shopping today as well. I'm waiting for one more piece to deliver so I can post a reveal.

Enjoy your SLGs. Your color palette is so perfect for Hawaii.

Yes. I think it is Byzantine. The price in Hawaii is lower too.
Thank you!

The "Hawaii special price" and then the 30% off on top of that can't be beat!

I was at the Ala Moana store. Did you go there or to the Waikiki store?

How much lower are retail prices in Hawaii? I haven't been to Waikiki in about 4 years. I was amazed by the 4.5% sales tax. Our sales tax in Silicon Valley is 8.75%. That's just one small impact on the cost of living here in the Bay Area.

How much lower are retail prices in Hawaii? I haven't been to Waikiki in about 4 years. I was amazed by the 4.5% sales tax. Our sales tax in Silicon Valley is 8.75%. That's just one small impact on the cost of living here in the Bay Area.

The Hawaii special pricing is 15-20% off the retail on the mainland.

Hawaii is expensive, but for some reason that I don't know, a few of the premier designers offer lower prices here than on the mainland. BV and Louis Vuitton are two that I know of.

Reactions: COMME_DES_MASON