Need a little help with Juicy Couture handbag Authentication

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi guys... I want to ask for your help regarding how to know if a Juicy Couture handbag is authentic or not? Which photos should I ask the seller? Thanks in advance!!

Desperately looking for a Juicy,

RiCa

I would ask her for as many pics as you can get: Inside pocket and close up of zipper, if there is a mirror inside a closeup of both sides of it and a pic of how it is attached. Closeup of the stiching on the handles, words on the front, bow of the scarf that is laced through the top, the base of the bag and the inside tag.

what?
Its only 99 HKD? that's like even lower than the bag at cost! I would be really concerned considering the price...

- actually i looked at the picture again and i think the picture gave it away - ITS A FAKE!

Daydreamers never came with a dustbag! I also believe this daydreamer used a different tag than that badge tag (this 2nd point i am not totally sure - but the dustbag deal is definitely true - not to mention that far back the JC bags only came with baby blue dustbags, it was only recently that they used the pink ones)

She's selling it for HKD 800.. Almost the same price in Ebay but minus the shipping fee because I can meet the seller here in hong Kong...

Again, thanks for your opinions! Then this bag is a no no! I'm really thanking you guys for helping me out with this or else.. I got scammed! :biggrin:

She's selling it for HKD 800.. Almost the same price in Ebay but minus the shipping fee because I can meet the seller here in hong Kong...

Again, thanks for your opinions! Then this bag is a no no! I'm really thanking you guys for helping me out with this or else.. I got scammed! :biggrin:

glad i can help :yes:

800 HKD? So she is doing this auction with a starting price of 99HKD but then if you meet her face to face then she will jack up the price to 800HKD?
Either way, it is still too fishy to me in my opinion either way... better safe than sorry!

yeah it's def. fake. there are sooo many fake juicy bags on ebay i wouldn't trust almost anyone. usually the velour ones are easier to counterfeit. for the leather ones, focus on the quality of the leather. i own three juicy bags bought from high-end department stores a while back so i can give you a lot of advices.