Neverfull MM - diaper bag

I'm thinking of just using the mm as my diaper bag but getting it in de. Does this look to stuffed though? It's the mm in mono but being only 5 foot I feel like the gm may over power me

It could work but the thin straps might annoy you when its heavy. Marc by Marc Jacobs has a nice nylon diaper bag that's kinda cute and way more functional

I'm thinking of just using the mm as my diaper bag but getting it in de. Does this look to stuffed though? It's the mm in mono but being only 5 foot I feel like the gm may over power me
Hi! As promised, this is my MM in Monogram. I have two toddlers ages 1.5 and 3. Honestly, I always carry just the very essentials with me. When I was nursing them, I would also have a nursing cover. Othwise, this is my usual....

Samsung Note 3 phone, Curieuse wallet in Bronze, Milla MM DA for female hygiene and makeup, 3-4 diapers, 1/4 a regular packet of baby wipes, 2 key pouches, compact umbrella, kimono pouch with baby socks, pencil case, Gucci sunnies and ziploc bag full of snacks for the kiddos (and, DH lol)

I have heard that the straps on the monogram is much more forgiving than the DE. I have had no issues with mine. It has been my beater LV for years and is still in great shape. I used it exclusively for over a year and a half when my son was born.

Hope this helps.

Hi! As promised, this is my MM in Monogram. I have two toddlers ages 1.5 and 3. Honestly, I always carry just the very essentials with me. When I was nursing them, I would also have a nursing cover. Othwise, this is my usual....

Samsung Note 3 phone, Curieuse wallet in Bronze, Milla MM DA for female hygiene and makeup, 3-4 diapers, 1/4 a regular packet of baby wipes, 2 key pouches, compact umbrella, kimono pouch with baby socks, pencil case, Gucci sunnies and ziploc bag full of snacks for the kiddos (and, DH lol)

I have heard that the straps on the monogram is much more forgiving than the DE. I have had no issues with mine. It has been my beater LV for years and is still in great shape. I used it exclusively for over a year and a half when my son was born.

Hope this helps.

Looks great thanks!

I have the mono NF GM and love it!!! I'm 5'11 and slender, but almost always have it cinched. I carry everything I might need for my daughter whose 2 years old. I don't have a shaper or anything. I love the slouchy look it has.

I have the mono NF GM and love it!!! I'm 5'11 and slender, but almost always have it cinched. I carry everything I might need for my daughter whose 2 years old. I don't have a shaper or anything. I love the slouchy look it has.

Thanks! I actually ended up getting the gm in de and plan to use it cinched also. It fits the baby things and mine

Hi! Im expecting my first in June and plan on using the gm de! I really don't like diaper bags and want to carry just one bag! I hope it works out! I will have a cheap diaper for the sitter etc later on! Anyone else use these bags as diaper bags post pics please :smile:

Hi! Im expecting my first in June and plan on using the gm de! I really don't like diaper bags and want to carry just one bag! I hope it works out! I will have a cheap diaper for the sitter etc later on! Anyone else use these bags as diaper bags post pics please :smile:

Congrats! I just got the gm de but haven't used it yet. I'm due with my first in February. I've put baby things in it and seems to be fine and not heavy at all but I won't really be using it probably until March.

For those of you who have used a Neverfull as your diaper bag (toddler), what did you use to keep your items (wallet, keys, phone) separate? I try to only keep necessary items, couple of diapers, wipes, change of clothes, snack and small toy.

I put clothing and a diaper in a pochette accessoires and let the rest of the stuff mix together in the bag. I use a zipped organizer as well...to keep them from digging around in my bag for snacks.