I think I have almost completed my H collection. REVEAL TIME 2017 *Updated on page 32*

Wow, thank you sooooo very much everyone!!![emoji173]️[emoji178][emoji173]️[emoji178][emoji173]️ You guys are amazing!!! [emoji7][emoji7]I promise I will write back to every one of you after I finish my reveal. It seems that my short term memory has got a lot worse after having baby and it's very likely I will mess up this reveal with extremely unorganized pictures. Lol. Thank you so much for bearing with me.

I really wish I had more FREE time but now I can only squeeze some time out when my LO is napping!!! So let's see how far I can get this afternoon! [emoji28]Sharing is so much fun, but I hate the taking pictures and adding watermark part..extremely time consuming but you have gotta do it since I have come across many pictures online looking way too familiar to my comfort. In fact it made me reluctant to do reveals these days. [emoji15] Agh, enough of my rant! Let's continue our Happy H party!!![emoji322][emoji324][emoji323]
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463515493.640536.jpg

And speaking of my new rose confetti kp here is her exotic older sister. This bag not only enticed me into collecting more KPs but it made me collect one more dreamy sac Kelly. Let's see if I can get a few pictures of her today! [emoji178][emoji173]️[emoji178]
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463516219.952582.jpg