I think I have almost completed my H collection. REVEAL TIME 2017 *Updated on page 32*

Introducing ms Kelly 28 in rose Scheherazade w PHW! My poor photos really don't do her any justice. It is truly a show stopper piece. [emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji178]

I thought of saving all b/k s till the end of this reveal but I can't reach to other boxes without waking my lo, so please forgive me for the random order of bags!!!
View attachment 3358106

Super stunning Scheherazade! 😍😍😍💖💖💖

deereatingpopcorn.gif

Introducing ms Kelly 28 in rose Scheherazade w PHW! My poor photos really don't do her any justice. It is truly a show stopper piece. [emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji178]

I thought of saving all b/k s till the end of this reveal but I can't reach to other boxes without waking my lo, so please forgive me for the random order of bags!!!
View attachment 3358106

:faint:
I don't know how much more of a show stopper it is IRL! It's amazing in pictures!! Love all your purchases!

hermesdaisuki - Oh dear how I miss you and your reveals ! I know you have not frequent TPF but I didn't know that you had a little one over the past year ! Congrats on your new role and I'm glad that you have not forgotten us........

This reveal is truly amazing. You already have a TDF collection and 15 more bags later.....I want to live in your closet !! :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks again for taking the time to show us. You kicked off with one of my beloved H bags...the Bolide and all four at the same time. I wouldn't have known that the Bolide 27 comes in swift leather in that size on these hard to find colors especially the Rose Sakura.... I have only seen it in Rose Azalea Epsom. And that Rose Confetti KP and Rose S Kelly 32 !! My head is spinning......

Can't wait for you to go thru the rest... Loving everything that I'm seeing.

There are just no words...none. WOW!! Thank you for going thru the effort to post all your beauties. They are gorgeous and I'm lusting for more!! I can't believe you still have 8 more to show us!!!