I think I have almost completed my H collection. REVEAL TIME 2017 *Updated on page 32*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463456533.531514.jpg

️️My dear friends here on tpf, hope this reveal finds you all happy and well. As you can see, orange boxes are piling up again and i have been meaning to do a reveal for quite some time. The thing is that I have a super active toddler now and his favorite activity is to open and throw boxes! So I realize it might be quite a challenge to reveal 15 bags in one shot. I thank you for your patience in advance! I will try to do at least a few every night before bed but I can promise all the b/k lovers, I have some really STUNNING bags to share at the end! So stay tuned!!!️

2. Omg:woohoo::yahoo: Front row!

3. Open those boxes please.

4. 15 bags????!!!!!!!!!

5. You always have the best retail therapy. Can't wait to see your loot. Enjoy your little toddler

6. #6 May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
    WOWWW:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: can't wait!

7. :snack: Here.

8. lets get this :party: started!!! hehe
    or we can just be chill , focus and enjoy this slowly... :popcorn:

ready when u are :biggrin:

9. These bags are amazing!!!️️ so light and easy to travel with!!!Ever since I tried my first one a few years ago I had been falling hard for this style. but I couldn't find any other colors in all the H stores visited. so I waited waited and waited......
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463458819.827917.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463458832.159094.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463458845.026430.jpg

obsessedwhermes and luzdetaiwan like this.
  10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463458944.832825.jpg

obsessedwhermes and luzdetaiwan like this.
  11. OMG 15 Orange boxes to go through.. that is Pure Orange heaven:loveeyes::loveeyes:
    Those Candy colour handles are looking gorgeous already!

12. My lighting is so off but I am too tired to try taking the photo again so here it goes ️ my bolide 27 collection
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463459370.978775.jpg

13. I'm here!! Omg!! Can.not.even.imagine. Having all those boxes to open at once! Woot woot!! Loot loot! :smile:

14. Rose Sakura, Blue Atoll and Rose Azalee PHW with their older sister Bougainville GHW

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463459493.869242.jpg