A first classic flap - advice

I love the red too - BUT - I also feel like Red is a color you can come across somewhat frequently to add to your collection at a later time. (unless of course it's a particular shade of red that you are looking for). But that Minty green bag, there's just something about it that speaks to me personally. I love it and it looks like something that is super wearable for spring and summer and perhaps a color you may not have the opportunity to get again. So I dunno. I'd be torn between those two. And I do love the bright blue too. Welp, I'm not much help am I ? Lol! :lol:

Hahah thanks well I feel the same way - I like all of them! But actually yeah the green is not something I know to be available. Just found it searching for green classic flaps and the color is TDF. But I'd have to wait and wait and see if it ever came around.

This will be my only colored classic flap, and largely my only classic flap. I do want a beige square mini at some point, but as far as a classic medium or jumbo, this will be it.

Ugh, you tempt me!

I'm sorry to tempt you again! But now that I just read that you're up for M/L or jumbo, that same store also had a red (coco red) with SHW in M/L. I was in the store looking for a pop of color CF, and I tried both sizes on. The SA made a very good point: the colors are very vibrant so jumbo would almost be too much pop of color. That definitely made me lean towards M/L, but I'm just waiting for a darker shade of red.

I must say that as much as I love my 16c red, I see that you already have lots of bags in red. simply from perspective of marginal utility, I would say perhaps a beautiful bright blue may do better. The cruise blue did not appeal to me, it's soft and pretty of course, but too muted for me. the bright blue caviar I got had the right shade of bright blue for me, but only avail in chevron caviar. The 16S bright blue is very beautiful and saturated as well (compared to 16C in my opinion) but comes in square mini size only, which was what I have, but I haven't seen it in M/L...

I find that a nice bright blue is hard to find, and a chanel one even harder.. so I would vote for blue for you. I also find that blue does a better job on the surprise pop of color better than red - which is more "expected" as a classic color. On versatility, I find that whatever color clothing you can wear with red, you can wear with bright blue, no?

here u go :smile: M/L size

Gorgeous! And thank you for your thoughts. I feel incredibly guilty about getting a red, since I have two red bags, and my one blue bag is more of a periwinkle.

The Cruise raspberry red just makes me sigh though. I wish I'd seen the Cruise blue in person.

Gorgeous! And thank you for your thoughts. I feel incredibly guilty about getting a red, since I have two red bags, and my one blue bag is more of a periwinkle.

The Cruise raspberry red just makes me sigh though. I wish I'd seen the Cruise blue in person.

cruise blue is more of a French/periwinkle blue so it may be too close to what you got - it didn't pop enough for me but very pretty.

The 16S bright blues are much more saturated and pops with a beautiful electric blue. there were 2 different shades in 16s for caviar vs lamb (diff color code despite both say bright blue) - both gorgeous. Both hard to ignore - they demand attention every time I wear them! :lolots: