Kim Kardashian

OFTLOG

Dear Kunyay..............you aren't a teenager. PULL UP YOUR PANTS
Querida Kimho........... just when I had thought you had shown us every roll of pudge you posses you're knocking us out with those muffin top thighs (sung to the tune of AC/DC;))

"My muffin top is all that, whole grain, low fat. I know you want a piece of that but I just want to dance..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1WY_BxSnD8

Why does Anna Wintour love this couple?

attachment.php

Sadly because they sell magazines I suppose. Those thigh-high boots are so tragic

Why does Anna Wintour love this couple?

attachment.php
I stand by my theory. AW is punking the fashion world. She knows she's on her way out so she's taking it down from the inside. The K's are like locus they like to multiply and don't ever go away. She's pimping them out and letting them in as her final act.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

I think at this point she's not trying to be fashionable or look good, she's just putting together outfits that she knows will get peoples attention, the more ridiculous the outfit the more people will talk about her. Thats all she cares about. She lives for attention good or bad. If she looked nice and chic all the time she would get far less attention probably.

Kim doesn't put her outfits together, Kanye & his team do. The only input I suspect Kim has is that her butt stays covered at all times... :whistle:

Wow those boots (boots?) seem pretty time consuming to put on
It's not like she has anything else going on she got the time to put them on. I just feel bad for the assistant that had to lace them up for her, lol. They must have gotten a real arm work out to get them tied that tight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

I will never call anybody out for "body shaming". It's such a subjective term. We all perceive the human body in different ways. One body type might be pleasing to one person and revolting to another.

Oh no, it wasn't directed at you at all. It was for anyone who would like to argue that what I was saying was body shaming. It's tiring to be conscious of what and how you're saying anything at all times in this day and age. So it was more of a disclaimer lol