Kim Kardashian

to answer your question, kimbo does
i was watching masterchef a couple of nights and the judges were ooohing and aaahhhhing about the panacotta "jiggle", sometimes it made me think that when kimbo takes off all that spanx her jiggle must rival that of the panacotta
or instead of jiggle would it be tremor?

There was an epi of KUWTK after she had North and it showed Kim running and I swear her a$$ was bouncing up and down like a massive basket ball - really. It was bouncing down to her knees and then back up to almost her upper back. I must have replace it in slow mo 50 times. I was totally slack jawed yet fascinated in a train wreck like way.

Last year it was the coat draped over the shoulders, now it is half on all the time. It is SO STUPID!!!

She drapes a coat even when she is seated!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And all of that is because she's mortified to show her gigantic *** to anyone.

Don't come at me for body shaming, it is obvious that Kim is the one who's ashamed and if I recall correctly, she herself said she wants a small butt.

I will never call anybody out for "body shaming". It's such a subjective term. We all perceive the human body in different ways. One body type might be pleasing to one person and revolting to another.

Summer is coming. She's going to be hot with a coat and spanx. Well at least she's got some shorts!!!

Can't wait how she'll feature spanx while wearing her bikinis!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that she's wearing Spanx in the shorts pics. I think the lines on her knees are from the laces of her too tight boots. They look like they nearly didn't have enough lace to tie them up, she looks like a dang easter ham in those boots. She needed the boots to be laced up so tight to hide what she'd normally hide/keep in place with Spanx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

You can see the Spanx protruding from under her shorts, just above the boots. Well, I can.

I don't think that she's wearing Spanx in the shorts pics. I think the lines on her knees are from the laces of her too tight boots. They look like they nearly didn't have enough lace to tie them up, she looks like a dang easter ham in those boots. She needed the boots to be laced up so tight to hide what she'd normally hide/keep in place with Spanx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 997
Those boots look a bit tight... like spanx for the legs.

Zimbio

Attachments

• Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+2-umuPTnTlmx.jpg
    Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+2-umuPTnTlmx.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 880
  • Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+7UZDuU-gRjbx.jpg
    Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+7UZDuU-gRjbx.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,168
  • Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+s81I6mQQanjx.jpg
    Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+s81I6mQQanjx.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 861
  • Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+t2Q5Bm54LVyx.jpg
    Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+t2Q5Bm54LVyx.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 860
OFTLOG

Dear Kunyay..............you aren't a teenager. PULL UP YOUR PANTS
Querida Kimho........... just when I had thought you had shown us every roll of pudge you posses you're knocking us out with those muffin top thighs (sung to the tune of AC/DC;))

Last edited:
Okay now is she punking us?

Look at each piece of the outfit individually and it gets worse.

Satin high school jacket.

Henley top

Leather lace up skirt

CFM Suede thigh high boots.

Beautiful. Said no one ever.

Why does Anna Wintour love this couple?

attachment.php

Oh look! It's Kanye West and Kanye East :roflmfao:

Korey looking like a Ferrari employee. I take it he's been saving his PMK cheques to buy a shiny red Ferrari... to go with his Ferrari logo t-shirt.

Zimbio

Attachments

• Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+gnDns3ayPoYx.jpg
    Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+gnDns3ayPoYx.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 1,158
  • Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+qcWM9jCROCFx.jpg
    Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Lunch+Malibu+qcWM9jCROCFx.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 1,157
I think at this point she's not trying to be fashionable or look good, she's just putting together outfits that she knows will get peoples attention, the more ridiculous the outfit the more people will talk about her. Thats all she cares about. She lives for attention good or bad. If she looked nice and chic all the time she would get far less attention probably.