Need advice please!!

Theren

Plus size Goddess
O.G.
Mar 29, 2010
I'm looking to purchase a staple shoe, lower heel or wedge, durable and very comfortable, max $300. I want to wear it to work and for business. Want to be able to wear it with pants, leggings, and dress/skirt.

Any help would be very appreciated.

I'm looking to purchase a staple shoe, lower heel or wedge, durable and very comfortable, max $300. I want to wear it to work and for business. Want to be able to wear it with pants, leggings, and dress/skirt.

Any help would be very appreciated.

AGL is so comfortable, work appropriate, and in that price range.

Thank you ladies. I actually found that ugg sells very constable wedges and bought the Joline wedges. They are amazing and I got them in black and the Jules in brown.

Thank you ladies. I actually found that ugg sells very constable wedges and bought the Joline wedges. They are amazing and I got them in black and the Jules in brown.

I find ugg heels to be amazingly comfortable. Their ankle boots are great for the winter.

Glad you found something that works for you.

Sent from my SM-G800F using PurseForum mobile app

We have to wear closed toe shoes at work (I'm an engineer) so my staple shoes are usually my toms jutti in black. I can't really do any heels because of the environment (lots of walking inside and outside and around machinery). I love my toms but they sometimes give me foot cramps because of the lack of arch support. I also wear riding boots a lot but that doesn't always transfer well with dresses or if it's very hot. I would love to get more jcrew flats and maybe a jcrew wedge!

We have to wear closed toe shoes at work (I'm an engineer) so my staple shoes are usually my toms jutti in black. I can't really do any heels because of the environment (lots of walking inside and outside and around machinery). I love my toms but they sometimes give me foot cramps because of the lack of arch support. I also wear riding boots a lot but that doesn't always transfer well with dresses or if it's very hot. I would love to get more jcrew flats and maybe a jcrew wedge!

Makes sense! Luckily I work in accounting for a pharmacy so I can wear anything business casual.. Unless I'm meeting with corporate.. Then its business formal.