Need advice please!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to purchase a staple shoe, lower heel or wedge, durable and very comfortable, max $300. I want to wear it to work and for business. Want to be able to wear it with pants, leggings, and dress/skirt.

Any help would be very appreciated.

2. J Crew make beautiful ( many Made in Italy) shoes. I'd check those and perhaps Tory Burch as well.

3. AGL is so comfortable, work appropriate, and in that price range.

4. LK Bennett shoes, a UK designer, favored by Kate Middleton. Check out their wedges and pumps.

5. Thank you ladies. I actually found that ugg sells very constable wedges and bought the Joline wedges. They are amazing and I got them in black and the Jules in brown.

6. I find ugg heels to be amazingly comfortable. Their ankle boots are great for the winter.

Glad you found something that works for you.

Sent from my SM-G800F using PurseForum mobile app

7. These are one of the wedges

Attached Files:

8. These are the others

Attached Files:

9. These are so cute but they are so high...I guess we all have different visions of 'work shoes' according to where we work.
    I'm glad you found something that works for you!

10. Honestly they aren't that high in person and I woke them for 12 hours with no issues

11. We have to wear closed toe shoes at work (I'm an engineer) so my staple shoes are usually my toms jutti in black. I can't really do any heels because of the environment (lots of walking inside and outside and around machinery). I love my toms but they sometimes give me foot cramps because of the lack of arch support. I also wear riding boots a lot but that doesn't always transfer well with dresses or if it's very hot. I would love to get more jcrew flats and maybe a jcrew wedge!

12. Makes sense! Luckily I work in accounting for a pharmacy so I can wear anything business casual.. Unless I'm meeting with corporate.. Then its business formal.