Ladies I'm back and I need your help

Which Print?

• Damier Ebene Canvas

• Damier Azur Canvas

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love both lol! I have a classic Speedy 30 in all 3 prints and a Speedy B 25 in DE. Since I mainly use it crossbody I love how carefree the DE is. Choose the one you're most attracted to. I absolutely love Azur too but not for crossbody... I have an Azur Eva that I do wear crossbody but I always have to think about what I'm wearing with it. You can't choose wrong...DE and Mono are beautiful canvases that you can wear year round.

first choice would be monogram because the vachetta strap is softer and more comfortable than the damier ebene strap ( in my opinion ) second choice would be damier ebene, third choice would be azur. don't get me wrong, i love azur bags but for some reason i prefer the other 2 in the speedy b. honestly all 3 are great bags so really the best advice is to follow your own heart. best of luck with your decision!

For the Speedy B, I personally think Monogram is the prettiest. My order of preference for this particular bag is:

Mono
DE
Azur

The mono is such a classic looking print that goes with everything and all seasons. However, the DE is really cute with the pop of red. I have a Azur Speedy 30 and find that it looks super big on me... The white just screams out and I feel like I'm carrying a suitcase. I wish I got the Azur in the 25!!! Good luck

In order of my preference for the Speedy B 30:

1. Mono
2. Azur
3. DE

can't go wrong with any LOL. Why not check out what matches your clothes more. Forget about Azur being white.. if you will buy it, you should use it! Haha. If you really feel you are too scared then never buy it. It will just rot in your closet.

I prefer quiet, understated elegance so Damier and EPI are my favorite finishes. My DA Siracusa is a summer bag for me and I rarely wear her. Over the past year I've only worn one mono but I wear a DE or EPI daily.

My point is purchase what you like, as I think with doing so you will tend to wear your selection more often.

IMG_4124.jpg