Ladies I'm back and I need your help

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Print?

1. Damier Ebene Canvas

2. Damier Azur Canvas

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016
    Hello

I am prepared to purchase a Speedy Bandouliere 30. I can't decide on the print.

I have the Neverfull in the LV print and I have the Portobello LV in the Damier Ebene Canvas. I am torn do I get the LV print or the Azur? I really really can't decide. I am looking for you ladies input. :smile: I love difficult fun decisions

Sorry I meant Mono or Azur

2. Azur!!

3. I love the Azur but I am nervous that I won't use it as much because it is a white bag. I tend to wear colorful tops and always dark bottoms.

4. The mono is very neutral,would that go with your wardrobe better?

5. I vote for monogram! It is an all year neutral print that is also beautiful! :smile:

6. I'd choose Monogram, but out of your poll choices, I'll choose DE

7. Hi. I would suggest DE
    Planning to get one myself . I feel it goes with everything and looks great.
    I have an Azur speedy 30 classic design and I love it but I think it's not as versatile as DE

8. I have to ask why DE over Mono?

9. I have to ask why DE over Mono?

10. Your poll is DE or Azur but your post asks about LV print which I'm assuming is Monogram? I would choose Mono in a Speedy B.

11. I prefer the Bandouliere in monogram. I have a 30 and love it to bits!

12. OP- Your Poll only has two options to choose from Azur, or Ebene, but then you say you are torn about the LV print, or Azur...? Did you mean to say Ebene or Azur?

I would choose which ever you love the look of more. I personally own the Speedy b in Monogram which I love the most. The ebene I have in the classic as I see it as a bit dressier than Monogram. The Azur is also so pretty & not as fragile as you may think.

Good luck deciding & I would love to see which you end up getting!

13. Oh yes, sorry about that! lol lol

Do you like DE over Mono?

14. If I wouldn´t worry so much about the vachetta leather and colour transfer, I´d choose Azur anytime over Mono or DE.

Not sure if that helps, but for me DA is the most beautiful print, but unfortunately very delicate.

15. Mono
    DE
    Azur

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice