Are there plans to offer the Neverfull in Damier Graphite in the future?

noyes

O.G.
May 10, 2007
Does anyone know or have inside info as to whether the Neverfull may be offered in Damier Graphite in the future? Black and grey are so much more my speed than brown! :wondering

Don't think so...but there have been similar bags...like the cabas voyage in Damier Cobalt. They may come out with a man's tote in the future...but I doubt it will be too similar to a neverfull. I think the cabas voyage looks more structured and nicer than a neverfull too. Would love one in graphite.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 7.37.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 7.37.52 AM.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,186
Don't think so...but there have been similar bags...like the cabas voyage in Damier Cobalt. They may come out with a man's tote in the future...but I doubt it will be too similar to a neverfull. I think the cabas voyage looks more structured and nicer than a neverfull too. Would love one in graphite.

This bag is unfortunately not for the European or American stores!

that bag is lush. :smile: