Passed on the birkin offer... BUT a reveal must go on!

rhm

May 3, 2014
A few ays ago I asked for help from you ladies for 30 rouge tomate birkin w/ghw offer I received from my dear SA. However, I am a sucker for structured bags and even though I loved everything about this bag, I just couldn't get over the floppiness of the taurillon clemence.

I went to the boutique again a day later to look at it again, but it seemed the floppiness got worse! The bottom sides were completely bent inwards and the pictures that I am attaching is the aftermath of my SA stuffing the bag with even more tissue paper...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.12.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.12.34 AM.png
    745.9 KB · Views: 2,120
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.13.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.13.01 AM.png
    723.4 KB · Views: 2,114
But! I also received an incredible news the same morning from my son who just got into Harvard MBA!!! So I mean we've got to celebrate right? :yahoo:

So I came home with a little something something for him that I will give to him tomorrow at the mother's day brunch!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.13.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.13.30 AM.png
    694.9 KB · Views: 2,191
And ta-da!

Cape Cod GM watch with havana crocodile strap!

Its such as timeless piece and just love this style.

I know that my son has been thinking of buying this watch. Can't wait for tomorrow!:lol:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.14.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.14.10 AM.png
    823.9 KB · Views: 2,029
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.14.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 8.14.25 AM.png
    729.8 KB · Views: 2,038
But really, I just want to thank my SA for being such a sweet heart and is still trying her best to get me birkin/kelly that I want to have in my collection. The same day she also showed me 2 other birkin options as well as another kelly, but she knew that these were not what I was looking for so she completely understood me passing up on them and told me that I should only buy what is exactly right for me. LOVE HER! Hope the right one comes along pretty soon :love:

Reactions: Nui
But really, I just want to thank my SA for being such a sweet heart and is still trying her best to get me birkin/kelly that I want to have in my collection. The same day she also showed me 2 other birkin options as well as another kelly, but she knew that these were not what I was looking for so she completely understood me passing up on them and told me that I should only buy what is exactly right for me. LOVE HER! Hope the right one comes along pretty soon :love:

Congrats rhm! Glad you did not settle, your SA is a sweetheart indeed and i am sure the perfect b will come along soon. Even more congrats on your son's mba news! What a great mom and gift. :smartass::tup:

But! I also received an incredible news the same morning from my son who just got into Harvard MBA!!! So I mean we've got to celebrate right? :yahoo:

So I came home with a little something something for him that I will give to him tomorrow at the mother's day brunch!

Congratulations!! You must be a very proud mama! Enjoy your Mother's Day and enjoy surprising your son with his new watch! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

wow!! congrats!

Congratulations on your son's acceptance to Harvard...what wonderful news!! The watch is gorgeous and I'm sure it will be a special Mother's Day memory :smile:

Your SA sounds wonderful...I've no doubt you will have your perfect bag in no time at all! As a side note, it was nice to see a pic of rouge tomate. I had no idea how bright it was...looks like a fun color!