My Cute Mother's Day Gift!!!

LOL... Looking at the key fob upside down I thought you had gotten a Bentley! :smile:

You are going to love that red keychain, red accessories are great because it is easy to spot them inside your purse.

I got my gift a bit early...I LOVE it! I just got my new car a few weeks ago, and this is exactly what I wanted![emoji173]️View attachment 3349093View attachment 3349094
Hi MissJenny! Happy Mothers Day!
We seem to always be on the same wavelength :lol:

I love that key chain! That red is amazing! I just got into Bottega so I'm still figuring out all of their amazing pieces!
I'm glad you are loving your Mini!
This is the keychain I got, it's not the bright white like I have but still a cute reminder:biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    787 KB · Views: 235

I love that key chain! That red is amazing! I just got into Bottega so I'm still figuring out all of their amazing pieces!

This is the keychain I got, it's not the bright white like I have but still a cute reminder:biggrin:[/

We totally are...it's almost freaking![emoji23] My Mini is cream (well, they call it Pepper White) and black! Just like your Keychain![emoji7]

This is the keychain I got, it's not the bright white like I have but still a cute reminder:biggrin:

Oops! My reply didn't tag you[emoji12]