My Cute Mother's Day Gift!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got my gift a bit early...I LOVE it! I just got my new car a few weeks ago, and this is exactly what I wanted!️ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462581780.449559.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462581794.967764.jpg

2. Ooooo, congrats! Beautiful key holder, but also - MINI COOPER! U-rah! <fellow Mini owner myself>

3. Thank you!!! I LOVE, love, LOVE my car&#65039;&#65039;

4. Very pretty love the color

5. LOL... Looking at the key fob upside down I thought you had gotten a Bentley! :smile:

You are going to love that red keychain, red accessories are great because it is easy to spot them inside your purse.

6. That's a pretty red. It'll be easy to spot in your bag. Enjoy your new mini and Happy Mother's Day.

7. Love the red - what's the name of the color? I'm a sucker for red. Enjoy your new treasures and happy Mother's Day!

8. Gorgeous!

9. Hi MissJenny! Happy Mothers Day!
    We seem to always be on the same wavelength :lol:

I love that key chain! That red is amazing! I just got into Bottega so I'm still figuring out all of their amazing pieces!
    I'm glad you are loving your Mini!
    This is the keychain I got, it's not the bright white like I have but still a cute reminder:biggrin:

Attached Files:

10. Wow! We should have a Mini club for Purseblog:lol:
    What color do you have? This is my second one and it's way better than my first!

12. Oops! My reply didn't tag you

13. I think it's Vesuvio&#129300; Red is one of my favorite colors&#65039;

14. I WISH!