Long strand of pearls advice!

I am a jewelry lover and also sell costume jewelry. A few weeks ago, I stopped at the local thrift store and bought a long simple strand of pearls for $20-I bought them with the intention of attaching various brooches to-for a different look. I'm sure they are not real, but perfect for what I wanted.

Authentic Chanel pearls are blown glass anyway; the value is in the name etc.

I am a jewelry lover and also sell costume jewelry. A few weeks ago, I stopped at the local thrift store and bought a long simple strand of pearls for $20-I bought them with the intention of attaching various brooches to-for a different look. I'm sure they are not real, but perfect for what I wanted.

Authentic Chanel pearls are blown glass anyway; the value is in the name etc.

Thanks! I've looked at a couple thrift stores and haven't come across any. I was hoping to lol..

Ladies I need your help with something! So I've been looking at slips for the dress I can't decide if I should do a very fitted slip like in the original photo I posted or a slip that is a bit more loose. These are the two from Nordstrom I looked at ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461240755.173574.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461240764.040269.jpg

Hi ladies!!! So need some help. It's a couple days before my sons communion and I'm still having trouble with my shoes. I had bought the ones from Nordstrom that I had posted. But when I ordered them the size was big and it could fit a finger in the gap behind my ankle. So I ordered a half size down. Which now they are kinda tight not horrible but idk how I'll be all day in them. Anyways I went to Von Maur today and I found this Cole Haan for a awesome price $34 originally $200+ so I couldn't pass them up lol...I tried them on with the dress in the fitting room and the sales lady said she liked them better cause it gives the dress a classic feel but with a funky twist. If that makes sense lol which is what I'm going for. She said the pointy toe pumps are kinda blah and maître d' for the dress and for me being that I'm young. So I want to get your ladies opinion. Hopefully someone can help me [emoji4] these are them but in the black suede which I think the suede looks great with the dress and is very trendy right now.

http://m.6pm.com/product/8649274/color/1087?zhlfid=139&kpid=37455077

I still like the ones from Nordstrom best, but if they hurt your feet, you won;t like wearing them. I think the suede will work fine with your dress & they are apparently more comfortable. If you're going to be on your feet for long periods of time, you want your feet to be comfortable. Aching feet can ruin an event.IMO