Tiffany blue book event, Toronto

Rami00

O.G.
Feb 1, 2014
Hello everyone!

I had this amazing opportunity to attend the blue book event today. Took pics for you all to drool over! outta this world pieces. Hope you like it!

20 carat round brilliant - one of a kind in D color! 6.25 million dollars..., did t want to take this beauty off!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 568
Yellow and white diamonds necklace.. I believe it's priced at 2.8 million! Also beautiful rings... Pink, blue, yellow diamonds! They had really amazing pieces but these were few of my picks! I hope you enjoyed the pics.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    503 KB · Views: 482
Yellow and white diamonds necklace.. I believe it's priced at 2.8 million! Also beautiful rings... Pink, blue, yellow diamonds! They had really amazing pieces but these were few of my picks! I hope you enjoyed the pics.

OMG, I die! So many beautiful pieces here [emoji177] Do you recall the price of the pink diamond ring?

Hi! My husband and I got invited to last year's event and it was stunning. Did you feel a lot of pressure to buy? That was the awkward part... But the party, the dinner, the jewels, the experience was tremendous. I actually loved seeing the other guest's collections. I was bummed not to be invited again but my husband felt the pressure to buy was not worth the event experience. (I disagree!) thanks for sharing!

Absoluteley stunning! Thanks for sharing. My favourite is definitely the wreath necklace and earring combo. I would love to know more details about the event and how the staff treated everyone. Please do share! :smile: