Tiffany blue book event, Toronto

Thanks for sharing and the pieces are to die for. I love the last necklace you had on. Was it a private event and was it a big party?
My SA reserved the private room for one hour. 1-3 big items at one time, lot of security which I am not surprised.
OMG, I die! So many beautiful pieces here [emoji177] Do you recall the price of the pink diamond ring?
I believe all the items were $500,000+ except those earrings ($71k)
Wow what a fabulous secretion of jewellery to play with! Thank you for sharing Rami00!

Which piece was your favourite?

They all look particularly stunning from here.
Omg! It was so much fun to try these pieces out. I loved the earrings and emerald ring. It's a shame that the camera didn't capture that gorgeous green. I'd love to own a tiny pieces one day.

Hi! My husband and I got invited to last year's event and it was stunning. Did you feel a lot of pressure to buy? That was the awkward part... But the party, the dinner, the jewels, the experience was tremendous. I actually loved seeing the other guest's collections. I was bummed not to be invited again but my husband felt the pressure to buy was not worth the event experience. (I disagree!) thanks for sharing!
I agree with you. It's an amazing experience! Truly! Trying a $6.25M Diamond in a private room! Omg! It still feels like a dream. No pressure at all to buy...my SA said.. Tiffany wants to showcase their items so people could see the craftsmanship.
Absoluteley stunning! Thanks for sharing. My favourite is definitely the wreath necklace and earring combo. I would love to know more details about the event and how the staff treated everyone. Please do share! :smile:
I loveeee those earrings too. They look like Victoria 5 petals but with more diamonds ands a way bigger price tag lol. I LOVE the customer service at Tiffanys! The manager always comes out to meet Gingy(my dog) or ask why I didn't bring him. He is way bigger now and had to carry :P: I didn't have much time so I went in and out within an hour. I saw lot of people hovering over the beautiful jewels tho.
How fun!!!! Did u pick up anything?
I wish! I did put emerald on my wishlist.. My SA will try to find a tiny one, something I could wear everyday.

My SA reserved the private room for one hour. 1-3 big items at one time, lot of security which I am not surprised.

Omg! It was so much fun to try these pieces out. I loved the earrings and emerald ring. It's a shame that the camera didn't capture that gorgeous green. I'd love to own a tiny pieces one day.

Love emeralds too!

I'd love an emerald ring too! Especially a Tiffany emerald ring sigh!

TO is our nearest Tiffany too. I usually go to Bloor St but Yorkdale is probably more convenient. Both stores have wonderful staff.

The Montreal Tiffany is a lovely place too.

Ofcourse can't forget Vancouver Tiffany across from Hermes.

All the Canadian Tiffany stores have always been extremely welcoming.