Birthday Haul Reveal.

If you would be comfortable sharing, what size is your bracelet? I loveee DBTY but don't have Tiffany so would have to order online and I'm having a hard time deciding... Also the epi noir Alma BB is going to be my next purchase!! I feel like we are shopping sisters! :P

That's so amazing! I am so excited and am loving both my bracelet and alma. I love "shopping sisters!" [emoji4]

It's just the standard size, 7". I feel it was a bit large, I didn't want it to twist around so I was going to send it in to be shorted a bit but my SA showed me that I could clasp it to make it a bit tighter and it's perfect! She said you don't want to go to tights b/c it's much more likely to strain the chain and I was so happy now I didn't shorten it. It actually sits perfectly on my wrist and I haven't noticed it twisting at all.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462182472.097759.jpg

off topic, hope you don't mind. does your new DBY bracelet flip over on your wrist or does it stay face up all the time? im interested in getting one to match my necklace. BTW awesome haul. love all your goodies and happy bday to you!

Here's a little photo of how I have keep it perfectly on my wrist...

That's so amazing! I am so excited and am loving both my bracelet and alma. I love "shopping sisters!" [emoji4]

It's just the standard size, 7". I feel it was a bit large, I didn't want it to twist around so I was going to send it in to be shorted a bit but my SA showed me that I could clasp it to make it a bit tighter and it's perfect! She said you don't want to go to tights b/c it's much more likely to strain the chain and I was so happy now I didn't shorten it. It actually sits perfectly on my wrist and I haven't noticed it twisting at all.

View attachment 3344955

So far it hasn't turned around at all!