Birthday Haul Reveal.

Thank you!

I love being able to buy at Nordstroms to use my Nordstrom notes. The only time I feel like I'm getting LV at a discount [emoji6]!! I'm thinking of buying another Key Pouch in poppy but feel like maybe I should use this one first and make sure I like it. [emoji51]. I just love the poppy color too.

I do that sometimes too! I think you will love the Emp pouch! It's so gorgeous! I use it as a small wallet inside my Eva and carry it everyday in my purses. I keep my license and debit card and a spare $20 in it so I have everything I need when I grab my keys.

If you would be comfortable sharing, what size is your bracelet? I loveee DBTY but don't have Tiffany so would have to order online and I'm having a hard time deciding... Also the epi noir Alma BB is going to be my next purchase!! I feel like we are shopping sisters! :P

off topic, hope you don't mind. does your new DBY bracelet flip over on your wrist or does it stay face up all the time? im interested in getting one to match my necklace. BTW awesome haul. love all your goodies and happy bday to you!