Wide flat feet... Does this work for rockstud?

Celi05

May 13, 2013
I'm getting my first pair for Mother's Day, I love all the flats and heels and will be happy with any pair. I'm just wondering if any of you ladies have the same feet problems as myself, I have wide flat feet. If you do could you post a pic of your shoes on and the let me know the comfort level please. If you have multiple pairs which works best for your feet?? Thanks so much!!

Sorry I couldn't comment but I would ask same. However as I have problems with my feet I have to wear boring supportive shoes so would never try rockstuds ( I make up for it with bags ) ��
Can you try some on in a store?

I'm getting my first pair for Mother's Day, I love all the flats and heels and will be happy with any pair. I'm just wondering if any of you ladies have the same feet problems as myself, I have wide flat feet. If you do could you post a pic of your shoes on and the let me know the comfort level please. If you have multiple pairs which works best for your feet?? Thanks so much!!

I have quite a wide feet too but arched though. I still find 4 inch heel comfortable. If I would rank the 3 most coveted designs, 1 being the most comfotable, it will be the kitten (2" heel), then the 4 inch heel & the last will be the flats. I think the flats will give me blisters even if I size up. The flats is not for me...

I'm not sure if my feet are exactly flat, but I have Valentino Rockstud heels - the higher ones - and the sneakers, and they both are extremely comfy, especially comparing them to other designers :smile:

Interesting comments! I have quite wide feet but normal arches, and I think the flats are fine. The caged flats were more comfortable than the plain ones because you could size up, but the straps would keep them on your foot. I got the plain ones anyway because I thought the cage made my already short legs look stubby.

For comparison, I think Nicholas Kirkwood Beyas are much more comfortable, but Louboutin Anjalinas were unbearable.

Here's a terrible photo in bad lighting. Haha, I think I have a fin tan line from snorkeling!

Attachments

• IMG_20160502_234814425.jpg
    IMG_20160502_234814425.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,150
Thank you everyone!! I will go try them on in store... I just wanted some insight since trying them on is different from wearing them for a few hrs ☺️ But I could always get a pair just for nights out and throw my tieks in my bag. They are too too beautiful 😁

This response might be too late now but Valentino love latch flats are great for wider feet. I find that that are slightly wider than rockstud flats.