Wide flat feet... Does this work for rockstud?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm getting my first pair for Mother's Day, I love all the flats and heels and will be happy with any pair. I'm just wondering if any of you ladies have the same feet problems as myself, I have wide flat feet. If you do could you post a pic of your shoes on and the let me know the comfort level please. If you have multiple pairs which works best for your feet?? Thanks so much!!

2. Well I guess nobody has horrible feet like me 😂

3. Sorry I couldn't comment but I would ask same. However as I have problems with my feet I have to wear boring supportive shoes so would never try rockstuds ( I make up for it with bags ) ��
    Can you try some on in a store?

4. I have quite a wide feet too but arched though. I still find 4 inch heel comfortable. If I would rank the 3 most coveted designs, 1 being the most comfotable, it will be the kitten (2" heel), then the 4 inch heel & the last will be the flats. I think the flats will give me blisters even if I size up. The flats is not for me...

5. I'm not sure if my feet are exactly flat, but I have Valentino Rockstud heels - the higher ones - and the sneakers, and they both are extremely comfy, especially comparing them to other designers :smile:

6. The flats are supposed to be the least comfortable, and the most probably the kitten heels, I hope that helps a bit!

7. Interesting comments! I have quite wide feet but normal arches, and I think the flats are fine. The caged flats were more comfortable than the plain ones because you could size up, but the straps would keep them on your foot. I got the plain ones anyway because I thought the cage made my already short legs look stubby.

For comparison, I think Nicholas Kirkwood Beyas are much more comfortable, but Louboutin Anjalinas were unbearable.

Here's a terrible photo in bad lighting. Haha, I think I have a fin tan line from snorkeling!

Attached Files:

8. Thank you everyone!! I will go try them on in store... I just wanted some insight since trying them on is different from wearing them for a few hrs ☺️ But I could always get a pair just for nights out and throw my tieks in my bag. They are too too beautiful 😁

9. This response might be too late now but Valentino love latch flats are great for wider feet. I find that that are slightly wider than rockstud flats.