So Black Coming Back?

Oct 13, 2009
Today I went to my local store and found several SLGs in ostrich which is really surprising. Then after the conversation, my sales told me they had and sold a Medor clutch in SO BLACK yesterday!!! I'm wondering if So Black K or B is also making a return but my sales didn't have any further information... Does anyone know??

Today I went to my local store and found several SLGs in ostrich which is really surprising. Then after the conversation, my sales told me they had and sold a Medor clutch in SO BLACK yesterday!!! I'm wondering if So Black K or B is also making a return but my sales didn't have any further information... Does anyone know??

OSTRICH !!
so welcoming

its only shiny croc here at my local stores

I don't think so, I saw this piece and I think it was rather a random "back order" then a new arrival. I actually couldn't find the date stamp but I was being very cautious while handling it. Didn't want to have to buy it [emoji15] it was $23.5k I believe

The So Black originally came in a birkin/kelly/kelly cut/kelly pochette.

There are a couple of clutches coming in this season with apparently new improved black hardware which includes the medor.