So Black Coming Back?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I went to my local store and found several SLGs in ostrich which is really surprising. Then after the conversation, my sales told me they had and sold a Medor clutch in SO BLACK yesterday!!! I'm wondering if So Black K or B is also making a return but my sales didn't have any further information... Does anyone know??

2. It's not coming back for B/K.

3. OSTRICH !!
    so welcoming

its only shiny croc here at my local stores

4. I don't think so, I saw this piece and I think it was rather a random "back order" then a new arrival. I actually couldn't find the date stamp but I was being very cautious while handling it. Didn't want to have to buy it it was $23.5k I believe

5. The So Black originally came in a birkin/kelly/kelly cut/kelly pochette.

There are a couple of clutches coming in this season with apparently new improved black hardware which includes the medor.

6. Medor, goodlock, verrou, flèche d'or and a Constance wallet in black lisse croc or lizard. It's supposed to be FW 15 collection. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461502039.699105.jpg

7. Nice!!

8. Would love a So Black Kelly Pochette, wish they would come back.

9. Thank you so much everyone for this information!!

10. i have been searching for a clutch like the one in the middle that i just adore !! in SO black it would be amazing