Make room, ladies! I'm joining the club!

Love4MK

The Blonde Bag Lady
O.G.
Oct 3, 2010
When the Luggage was first released, I couldn't get passed the silly robot face. However, after many years of looking then appreciating then obsessing, I came to realize that silly robot face gave the bag character! Well, one particular color combo caught my eyes months ago and wouldn't you know it? My local Neiman's had one left in stock and I thought, this is it! She is meant to be mine! So without further ado and no dragged out reveal from me .... Here she is! Miss Micro Luggage!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461444012.387285.jpg

I was so naughty, but I figured, the last one? It was a sign! Thanks for letting me invade the Celine club!!

Maybe it'll be me - your pic is really tempting! What a lovely combination of colors. I wonder if the canvas makes it significantly lighter in weight than an all drummed or smooth micro?

Maybe it'll be me - your pic is really tempting! What a lovely combination of colors. I wonder if the canvas makes it significantly lighter in weight than an all drummed or smooth micro?

Ohhhh! We can be bag twins! And the canvas makes it A LOT lighter. The SA had specifically mentioned that and I could also feel it when I held it. I was a bit worried about the weight since I have heard that the Luggage is very heavy when empty, but being that it's mostly canvas, it's not heavy at all!