How do I find out...

I haven't seen anything tbh, I would have thought if anything it would be heavily pushed at the Disney parks to attract the market going to Disney land as such :biggrin:

I just saw an article on this blog http://www.disneyfashionista.com/disney-michael-kors-release-collection-overseas/ and was wondering if it could possibly be true? Would MK release something like this in Turkey? If there was a collaboration, wouldn't word have leaked out somewhere? I thought this was the best place to try to find out. Help!

First I've heard of this. I have not run across any announcements of a collaboration. MK has released styles in Europe before they ever hit the states. And he has done special editions for specific stores or as European editions. Personally, I think it's ugly. I'm also not a big Disney memorabilia person.

I haven't seen anything tbh, I would have thought if anything it would be heavily pushed at the Disney parks to attract the market going to Disney land as such :biggrin:
I agree. I think there are other Disney outlets for promoting this besides Turkey. Does Turkey even have a Disney Park?

Turkey is known for selling fakes ... I think it's fake. Look at MK logo ... it's horrible ...

With only one picture, there isn't enough to determine if this is fake or not.

No Disney park as I know but renowned for replicas on the markets.

Yes, Turkey & other market places in the Middle East are know to be rampant for fakes. Anything with a Designer name should be authenticated before a purchase unless purchasing from that Designer's actual boutique.