How do I find out...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't seen anything tbh, I would have thought if anything it would be heavily pushed at the Disney parks to attract the market going to Disney land as such :biggrin:

2. Turkey is known for selling fakes ... I think it's fake. Look at MK logo ... it's horrible ...

3. First I've heard of this. I have not run across any announcements of a collaboration. MK has released styles in Europe before they ever hit the states. And he has done special editions for specific stores or as European editions. Personally, I think it's ugly. I'm also not a big Disney memorabilia person.

I agree. I think there are other Disney outlets for promoting this besides Turkey. Does Turkey even have a Disney Park?

With only one picture, there isn't enough to determine if this is fake or not.

4. No Disney park as I know but renowned for replicas on the markets.

5. Yes, Turkey & other market places in the Middle East are know to be rampant for fakes. Anything with a Designer name should be authenticated before a purchase unless purchasing from that Designer's actual boutique.

6. That looks so tacky.