[Revel] My new to me preloved 50th anniversary reissue 227 in grey

[emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji173]️ this will always be *the* Chanel neutral to me - the perfect chameleon grey that shifts from blue to elephant grey to deep grey. Congratulations!

I agree with everybody! I'm in love with this bag so much!!!

Such a beautiful bag! I've been looking for a grey one but can't decide between 226 or 227. I have both m/l and jumbo flaps and want a larger one as I will wear the grey reissue on a more day to day look. I'm also 5'4" and 130 pounds....do you find that the 227 is too big on you for cross body? And when you wear it double chained, does your arm "smash" it down? I'm so undecided and any help would be great!! :smile:

Such a beautiful bag! I've been looking for a grey one but can't decide between 226 or 227. I have both m/l and jumbo flaps and want a larger one as I will wear the grey reissue on a more day to day look. I'm also 5'4" and 130 pounds....do you find that the 227 is too big on you for cross body? And when you wear it double chained, does your arm "smash" it down? I'm so undecided and any help would be great!! :smile:
I personally don't have the regular 226 or 227. The one I have is the 2005 editin 227 which I head it is smaller than regular 227. I love the way it looks like when wearing crossed body and my arm does not smash the bag down. I like the size of this 227 :smile: Hope this help