[Revel] My new to me preloved 50th anniversary reissue 227 in grey

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love that shade of grey! Beautifully made.

2. Great price! The bag is in great shape as well. Congrats!

3. Such a beautiful meaningful bag!!
    Congratulations!!

4. What a beauty!! Congrats!!

5. Love your gorgeous reissue, congrats!

6. Looks great even tho I dont like grey! Im glad you got 2.55 such an underrated bag!

7. Congrats! Beautiful Chanel

8. [emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji173]️ this will always be *the* Chanel neutral to me - the perfect chameleon grey that shifts from blue to elephant grey to deep grey. Congratulations!

9. I agree with everybody! I'm in love with this bag so much!!!

10. She's so beautiful! :loveeyes: Congratulations!

11. Such a beautiful bag! I've been looking for a grey one but can't decide between 226 or 227. I have both m/l and jumbo flaps and want a larger one as I will wear the grey reissue on a more day to day look. I'm also 5'4" and 130 pounds....do you find that the 227 is too big on you for cross body? And when you wear it double chained, does your arm "smash" it down? I'm so undecided and any help would be great!! :smile:

12. I personally don't have the regular 226 or 227. The one I have is the 2005 editin 227 which I head it is smaller than regular 227. I love the way it looks like when wearing crossed body and my arm does not smash the bag down. I like the size of this 227 :smile: Hope this help

13. Beautiful! So excited for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice