On Cloud H!

OKComputer

O.G.
Jul 26, 2009
Some of you may recall my thread here a few days ago on how many black bags does a girl need when presented with a dilemma on whether I should accept a black B35 that was offered to me (I was initially looking for a lighter neutral in either Gold/Etoupe/Gris T).

Apparently the answer to that (rhetorical? inane?) question is: 'just shut up and buy it!'. And so I did, thanks to you lovely enablers!

So while this isn't much of a 'reveal', in true tPF spirit, I would like to pay homage to my very first Birkin. The night before I picked it up, I hardly slept a wink. Seeing the big orange box was a high like none other. It is truly a beautiful piece of art. I am thrilled beyond words.

Attachments

• IMG_4066.JPG
    IMG_4066.JPG
    403 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:
Some of you may recall my thread here a few days ago on how many black bags does a girl need when presented with a dilemma on whether I should accept a black B35 that was offered to me (I was initially looking for a lighter neutral in either Gold/Etoupe/Gris T).

Apparently the answer to that (rhetorical? inane?) question is: 'just shut up and buy it!'. And so I did, thanks to you lovely enablers!

So while this isn't much of a 'reveal', in true tPF spirit, I would like to pay homage to my very first Birkin. The night before I picked it up, I hardly slept a wink. Seeing the big orange box was a high like none other. It is truly a beautiful piece of art. I am thrilled beyond words.
So exciting!!

Opening this box up was pure exhilaration!

(Sorry for the tardiness in posting this subsequent post - for some reason I couldn't get the last picture to rotate correctly on tPF)

Attachments

• IMG_4065.JPG
    IMG_4065.JPG
    381.7 KB · Views: 1,127
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    705.2 KB · Views: 1,097
  • IMG_4068 (1).JPG
    IMG_4068 (1).JPG
    464.5 KB · Views: 1,086
La pièce de résistance.....

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 1,107
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 1,083
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 1,069
So happy for you darling!!! The Hermes high is unbelievably addicting... It's my drug of choice! Down the orange slope you go... One B is never enough! Enjoy in the best of health and happiness!!! Your twillies are magical too!

Congrats! You made the right decision. Black never goes out of style, it is the one constant, eternal factor in fashion. Beautiful bag and twillies! :loveeyes: I am biased, as I just bought the same twilly this weekend! :smile: