Totem speedy available!

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
Just thought I'd let you know that the Totem Speedy in Flamingo is showing available on lv.com I know some of you were looking

I was able to snag one!! Good luck!!

I have the magenta totem speedy. I bought it pre loved and wasn't sure if I was going to like it but seeing it in person loved it!!!! I

Congratulations!! It is so pretty!! I was torn between the color and loved them both equally. I was so proud of myself for resisting but at the same time afraid I would regret it. So when I saw it available in the flamingo I jumped on it LOL

I am trying to decide if I should sell my totem. Have to take it out and look at it again. I haven't been using it. You stirred my interest.

You should load it up and try it out and then decide. I was going to sell my Trevi because I don't use her. So I loaded her yesterday and took her out. There is no way I can part with her now!!

Congratulations!! It is so pretty!! I was torn between the color and loved them both equally. I was so proud of myself for resisting but at the same time afraid I would regret it. So when I saw it available in the flamingo I jumped on it LOL

Thank you! I don't think I saw irl and bought it preloved so I didn't have a choice on the color but I really do like the darker color.....my husband does not like the bag at all!

You should load it up and try it out and then decide. I was going to sell my Trevi because I don't use her. So I loaded her yesterday and took her out. There is no way I can part with her now!!

^ I agree....I've done that a few times with my mono Metis...I've almost sold it twice, take it out and try on and realize it's a very functional bag...I feel like it's a little big on me but I always think I'm going to regret selling it.,..

^ I agree....I've done that a few times with my mono Metis...I've almost sold it twice, take it out and try on and realize it's a very functional bag...I feel like it's a little big on me but I always think I'm going to regret selling it.,..

That's what I worry about, regretting later if I sell. I've only sold one bag, my mono nf. I never carried it. As soon as it was out the door, I was regretting selling it. LOL!!

Thank you! I don't think I saw irl and bought it preloved so I didn't have a choice on the color but I really do like the darker color.....my husband does not like the bag at all!

What does husbands know!!! LOL!!! I'm just kidding LOL!!

I got to see them both and honestly loved both colors. I usually tend to be a pink gal so I guess when the flamingo popped up it was meant to be. LOL

That's what I worry about, regretting later if I sell. I've only sold one bag, my mono nf. I never carried it. As soon as it was out the door, I was regretting selling it. LOL!!

I've sold many bags, usually with no regrets. I have only recalled two back after sending to the reseller and I still have both bags.....Now, I make sure it's not a bag I want before sending it off!!!

What does husbands know!!! LOL!!! I'm just kidding LOL!!

I got to see them both and honestly loved both colors. I usually tend to be a pink gal so I guess when the flamingo popped up it was meant to be. LOL

I know!! He says all my bags look alike anyway....I try to explain how they are all different but it doesn't work!:P

I've sold many bags, usually with no regrets. I have only recalled two back after sending to the reseller and I still have both bags.....Now, I make sure it's not a bag I want before sending it off!!!

I've done that the last two days. Carried my Trevi, thinking I'd sell but now I can't. I love her again!! LOL!!