Totem speedy available!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just thought I'd let you know that the Totem Speedy in Flamingo is showing available on lv.com I know some of you were looking

I was able to snag one!! Good luck!!

2. I have the magenta totem speedy. I bought it pre loved and wasn't sure if I was going to like it but seeing it in person loved it!!!! I

3. I am trying to decide if I should sell my totem. Have to take it out and look at it again. I haven't been using it. You stirred my interest.

4. Why do you want to sell it?...I really like mine...

5. Congratulations!! It is so pretty!! I was torn between the color and loved them both equally. I was so proud of myself for resisting but at the same time afraid I would regret it. So when I saw it available in the flamingo I jumped on it LOL

6. You should load it up and try it out and then decide. I was going to sell my Trevi because I don't use her. So I loaded her yesterday and took her out. There is no way I can part with her now!!

7. Thank you! I don't think I saw irl and bought it preloved so I didn't have a choice on the color but I really do like the darker color.....my husband does not like the bag at all!

8. ^ I agree....I've done that a few times with my mono Metis...I've almost sold it twice, take it out and try on and realize it's a very functional bag...I feel like it's a little big on me but I always think I'm going to regret selling it.,..

9. That's what I worry about, regretting later if I sell. I've only sold one bag, my mono nf. I never carried it. As soon as it was out the door, I was regretting selling it. LOL!!

10. What does husbands know!!! LOL!!! I'm just kidding LOL!!

I got to see them both and honestly loved both colors. I usually tend to be a pink gal so I guess when the flamingo popped up it was meant to be. LOL

11. I've sold many bags, usually with no regrets. I have only recalled two back after sending to the reseller and I still have both bags.....Now, I make sure it's not a bag I want before sending it off!!!

12. I know!! He says all my bags look alike anyway....I try to explain how they are all different but it doesn't work!:P

13. I've done that the last two days. Carried my Trevi, thinking I'd sell but now I can't. I love her again!! LOL!!

14. At least he listens!! But that's ok. We don't get a lot of the things that interests them. So I guess we are even LOL

15. There must have been only a few of the speedy in flamingo; the NF is showing availability.