Christian Louboutin shoe sizing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louboutins run true to size normally, but sometimes run small (if very pointy toes). I find Choos normally run 1/2 size small, but then I have narrow feet. But I have basically given up buying shoes on the internet - unless you can exchange them for another size, like on NAP. Its really too hard to tell - each style changes and you never know if they fit or not. Manolos are the worst, they change sizing a lot between styles. I have one pair of 36 Manolos that fit perfectly, still I had to sell a pair of 37.5 that run so small I couldn't squeeze my toes in, no matter how hard I tried. (Handbags are easier that way...)

Thank you everyone...there is a (or there are a couple) of really irritating women on NAP.com who always see to it that size 36.5 is sold out first in any given shoe:rant: :lol: .

So I'm telling you...if I see a shoe on NAP I have no time to think,it's just click,lick,click...like I should have done with the Louboutins:cry: .

chloe-babe said:
Very true to size in my experience to date. I have a fair few pairs of CLs and they are all exactly the same size and fit perfectly :smile: Hope that helps :smile:

Yes I agree CL runs pretty true to size. But the summer wedges/espadrilles might be an exception, I have to size up for those.

At Saks I was told the French sizes run a size bigger than the Italy sizes. For example, if you are a size 8 in Italy you would be a 38 but in France you would be a 39. I am an 8.5 but in CL I got a 39 for my kitten heels but I think a 39.5 would have been better.

CL sizing varies. I have sizes 36.5-37.5.

Chaneller-I went to a 37.5 in my yoyo zeppa patent leather platforms. There's a little room in the back of my heel, but I added an insert to keep it from slipping off. I probably could have gone with a 37 as it stretched a bit. However, I'm not sure how the size compares to a super wallis.

Status
Not open for further replies.