Christian Louboutin shoe sizing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do Louboutin shoes run true to size,or are they small? I am 36.5 in Jimmy Choo.

Thanks in advance:smile:

2. Very true to size in my experience to date. I have a fair few pairs of CLs and they are all exactly the same size and fit perfectly :smile: Hope that helps :smile:

3. I wear us size 5.5. I wear 35.5 in CL flats, over 2 inches, I go down to size 35.

4. it actually depends on the shoe style.

in pumps i'm a 36 but for yoyo's i'm a 36.5 (they run a bit smaller)

5. they are pretty true to size, as long as you have a narrow foot.

6. Louboutins run true to size normally, but sometimes run small (if very pointy toes). I find Choos normally run 1/2 size small, but then I have narrow feet. But I have basically given up buying shoes on the internet - unless you can exchange them for another size, like on NAP. Its really too hard to tell - each style changes and you never know if they fit or not. Manolos are the worst, they change sizing a lot between styles. I have one pair of 36 Manolos that fit perfectly, still I had to sell a pair of 37.5 that run so small I couldn't squeeze my toes in, no matter how hard I tried. (Handbags are easier that way...)

7. Thank you everyone...there is a (or there are a couple) of really irritating women on NAP.com who always see to it that size 36.5 is sold out first in any given shoe:rant: :lol: .

So I'm telling you...if I see a shoe on NAP I have no time to think,it's just click,lick,click...like I should have done with the Louboutins:cry: .

8. In my experience they run very small. I am a size 10 and had to get a euro size 42.

9. they run TTS for the leather and suede heels for me. Patent leather needs to be a full size larger.

Manolos run a half a size to a full size larger for me.

10. depends on the shoe. I'm a 40 in most italian designer shoes and my louboutins are a 40.5

11. Kinda interesting. I'm a 7 in GUCCI, 7.5 in Manolo and Prada and an 8 in Louboutin! Is it the more expensive the bigger my foot seems??!!! lol:roflmfao:

12. Yes I agree CL runs pretty true to size. But the summer wedges/espadrilles might be an exception, I have to size up for those.

13. At Saks I was told the French sizes run a size bigger than the Italy sizes. For example, if you are a size 8 in Italy you would be a 38 but in France you would be a 39. I am an 8.5 but in CL I got a 39 for my kitten heels but I think a 39.5 would have been better.

14. Does anyone know if the sizing in leather Super Wallis Platforms and Yoyo Zeppa Peep Toe Platforms are about the same?

15. CL sizing varies. I have sizes 36.5-37.5.

Chaneller-I went to a 37.5 in my yoyo zeppa patent leather platforms. There's a little room in the back of my heel, but I added an insert to keep it from slipping off. I probably could have gone with a 37 as it stretched a bit. However, I'm not sure how the size compares to a super wallis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice