Christian Louboutin shoe sizing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Are you a US 6 or a 36 in Louboutin in general?

For reference, I'm a US 9 and took a 40 in the Iowa Zeppa. I might have fit in the 39.5, but I don't know for sure as I didn't try them on. I also have normal width feet. The 40s are very comfortable. If you are a US 6, I would think you need at least a 36.5, if not a 37.

I am a size 6 normally, and a 6.5 in Jimmy Choo. I am considering a pair of CL Iowa Zeppa Patent Mary Janes at Saks in a 36/6. My foot is normal width. From what I'm reading they may be too small for me. Does anyone know for sure?

I'd recommend that you get 36.5 in Iowa Zeppa (Iowa platform version, not regular Iowa). 99% sure that you'll need the 36.5 and not 36 -- the Iowa Zeppa unlike the Yoyo Zeppa (which looks like the exact same shoe except w/o the Mary Jane strap) is cut even narrower & smaller, so while the Yoyo Zeppa may be true to size for many (including myself), for Iowa Zeppa it's imperative to size up 1/2 a size from your Yoyo Zeppa size. Get the 36.5 and you won't regret it ;) BTW Saks actually has Iowa Zeppa?....I thought they only had Iowa and no Iowa Zeppa's?

You're right foxycleopatra, Saks has the Iowa, not Iowa Zeppa. I must have mistakenly typed that because the Zeppa is the one I truly want, but would settle for the Iowa.

Thanks for all you help regarding my sizing dilemma. Guess I should try and find the 36.5 in the Mary Jane styles in patent. Any suggestions where to find them? I don't buy off ebay, nothing against it, just not me. Also, I think I've tried all the on-line resources (called them or sent email) and I went onto the CL website for all store locations.

Obviously this style is in demand. Also I agree with another person who has difficulty finding any sizes in 6.5 on NAP.

catgirl, I would call Neiman Marcus and they should be able to locate a pair. A while back, the NM I work with had them and I happen to buy my Iowa Zeppas from a fellow TPF member, and she got them from her local NM as well. :smile:

Please, I need your advice. :flowers:

Does anyone have or has anyone tried on Lady Gres Peep Toe leather pumps with the knot detail?

Are they true to size or should I go up ½ a size? :s

Thank you everyone...there is a (or there are a couple) of really irritating women on NAP.com who always see to it that size 36.5 is sold out first in any given shoe:rant: :lol: .

So I'm telling you...if I see a shoe on NAP I have no time to think,it's just click,lick,click...like I should have done with the Louboutins:cry: .

whats nap.com???

I would personally like to see a CL reference library with one post for each individual shoe he has made. People that own that shoe can post size info, pictures, how much they paid for it, etc.

Does anyone own or has tried a pair of Ariella studded boots? I'm really confused about the sizing as most websites suggest going 1/2 size up - i'm usually a 38 so would a 38 in these fit or should i go 39? I've noticed most online places dont offer a 38.5. The boots are leather so i'm guessing they would stretch?

Status
Not open for further replies.