Looking for a halo morganite ring.....

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I'm on a mission! I've become obsessed with morganite and I'd love to purchase preferably a cushion cut morganite in a rose gold halo setting. I'm hesitant about etsy. Does anyone know of department stores or jewelry designers that might have this ring? Budget is around $1500. The Yurman one is nice but I really want all rose gold. Thanks in advance!

I'm on a mission! I've become obsessed with morganite and I'd love to purchase preferably a cushion cut morganite in a rose gold halo setting. I'm hesitant about etsy. Does anyone know of department stores or jewelry designers that might have this ring? Budget is around $1500. The Yurman one is nice but I really want all rose gold. Thanks in advance!
PM'd you...............

I'm admiring 2 rings on blue Nile. Are they very reputable? I guess I should do a search.

I have bought several things from Blue Nile. I have been very happy with the quality and customer service. I had to return something because I found something I liked better, and the return process was easy and my refund was done quickly. I am very happy with all of my BN experiences and would definitely recommend them.

I have bought several things from Blue Nile. I have been very happy with the quality and customer service. I had to return something because I found something I liked better, and the return process was easy and my refund was done quickly. I am very happy with all of my BN experiences and would definitely recommend them.

Agree with BN. I got the rose gold halo morganite ring in my avatar from BN and it's even more gorgeous in person. I'm actually looking for a matching rose gold band to go with it, if anyone has any suggestions :smile:

OP, what did you end up getting?

Oops. The ring in photo is not mine! I just took this picture off a web site cause it is similar.
Flip diver - I love your ring in avatar. Do you mind sharing price range of it? Thanks so much!

I got it last year from BN in a super sale, down to about $1100 from originally $1600-1800. They're sold out of the style now but the second link above to Brian Gavin Diamonds looks like the exact style - not familiar w that retailer though.