Looking for a halo morganite ring.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm on a mission! I've become obsessed with morganite and I'd love to purchase preferably a cushion cut morganite in a rose gold halo setting. I'm hesitant about etsy. Does anyone know of department stores or jewelry designers that might have this ring? Budget is around $1500. The Yurman one is nice but I really want all rose gold. Thanks in advance!

2. PM'd you...............

3. Can you pm me too? I am actually looking for the same exact thing as the OP

4. Done

5. And me? 😊 Thanks!

6. Effy and LeVian are doing a lot of morganite these days. Make sure you show us whatever you purchase

7. I'm admiring 2 rings on blue Nile. Are they very reputable? I guess I should do a search.

8. I have bought several things from Blue Nile. I have been very happy with the quality and customer service. I had to return something because I found something I liked better, and the return process was easy and my refund was done quickly. I am very happy with all of my BN experiences and would definitely recommend them.

9. Agree with BN. I got the rose gold halo morganite ring in my avatar from BN and it's even more gorgeous in person. I'm actually looking for a matching rose gold band to go with it, if anyone has any suggestions :smile:

OP, what did you end up getting?

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464610439.993690.jpg

I ended up purchasing a rose gold Suzanne Kalan ring. The stone is called rose de France and is like a very light amethyst. Also surrounded by halo. Very pretty.

11. Oops. The ring in photo is not mine! I just took this picture off a web site cause it is similar.
    Flip diver - I love your ring in avatar. Do you mind sharing price range of it? Thanks so much!

12. I got it last year from BN in a super sale, down to about $1100 from originally $1600-1800. They're sold out of the style now but the second link above to Brian Gavin Diamonds looks like the exact style - not familiar w that retailer though.