BIG time lust: Paddy Capsule Dome

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
It has been a while since I have been captivated by a purse lately. I missed being on the board but what was there to talk about since my purse ban was in full swing? All that is caput! I am in LUuuuvh! This capsule dome bag in black patent is so glamorous. I just have to have it! It may take months and I hope it doesn't get all sold out but IT WILL BE MINE!!!!! :tup:

It has been a while since I have been captivated by a purse lately. I missed being on the board but what was there to talk about since my purse ban was in full swing? All that is caput! I am in LUuuuvh! This capsule dome bag in black patent is so glamorous. I just have to have it! It may take months and I hope it doesn't get all sold out but IT WILL BE MINE!!!!! :tup:

Where did you see it????:supacool:

nm.com
NMV02QC_mp.jpg

I received an email today from NM.com regarding new fall pre-orders and BAM! The size is PERFECTION and the color (I am missing a key black purse in my wardrobe) is what I need and the patent makes it sexy for me. Plus the lock is BIG on this one so everyone can see it just fine. The whole thing just speaks to me - a siren song luring me to financial doom - LOL!!! Sure hope there is one around in a few months. Anybody (read OLD) interested in putting me in their will?