Who finances your TOKIDOKI???

My job and my Macys card. I'm slowly breaking down the fiance though...one day he'll get me one. It worked with Coach purses a couple times. :devil: I keep telling him the cost of tokis are so much less!

You know, that actually does work. Before Tokidoki I was strictly a Coach purse girl. I still love my Coach, but Tokidoki has taken over my purse spending money for the last 15 months. When my dh and I were on vacation last month, he offered to buy me a Spiaggio Trenino I saw at the DTW airport. I was like :wtf: "You know that's $298, right?" And his response was, "It's still cheaper than most of the Coach bags you've wanted in the past." I did turn him down though, figuring I would remind him of that conversation later in the summer when Trasporto makes its appearance. :graucho:

LOL my part-time job at an elementary school's after school program.. which I dont have anymore.. cuz its SUMMER. Need to get a summer job ASAP if I want to support my toki cravings (LOL I sound like I'm on crack or something :lol:)

Unfortunately, my bf doesnt buy me tokis. Its just me. But then again, I dont buy him car parts so I think we're even :lol:

Well, I always say - my husbands salary is OUR money and my income from my part time job is MY money! I've been a stay at home mom for much too long and recently got a part time job as a retail card merchandiser and I do not hesitate to spend all my paychecks on me!

Sue

LOL yes I am. I stayed home ALLLL day cuz I've been sick :sad:

Hopefully I can get my foresta trenino that Julie sent me from the post office tmrw!! I'll post pics!!

Hooray for all the girls that work hard to earn money for their toki obsession!! And hooray for free tokis!! (gifts :love:)