Who finances your TOKIDOKI???

LOL yes I am. I stayed home ALLLL day cuz I've been sick :sad:

Hopefully I can get my foresta trenino that Julie sent me from the post office tmrw!! I'll post pics!!

Hooray for all the girls that work hard to earn money for their toki obsession!! And hooray for free tokis!! (gifts :love:)

Aww..hope you feel better :biggrin:!! *waves some more* :lol: congrats on your foresta trenino!!

LOL yes I am. I stayed home ALLLL day cuz I've been sick :sad:

Hopefully I can get my foresta trenino that Julie sent me from the post office tmrw!! I'll post pics!!

Hooray for all the girls that work hard to earn money for their toki obsession!! And hooray for free tokis!! (gifts :love:)

dana, you're still waiting for the trenino? aw can't wait till u get it!

so you and maya are teachers? i used to be a t.a. for a 4th grade class once. it was so fun! if i can go back in time, i think i'd change my major and teach little kids. :P i miss that!

The University where I teach. :biggrin: Although my mom bought my first (bella) and recently my portatelefono as presents. And I have a toki birthday present coming from my boyfriend! :yahoo:

Vmasterz & Leen - *WAVES* :lol: Thanks :smile: I'm getting better.. hearing people tell me to get better makes me happier :yes: And Tylenol works wonders LOL

As for the trenino.. It took a while for the paypal thing to clear (haha I'm a paypal newbie) but I didnt mind waiting. At least I know its here now! :biggrin:

Oh and Leen, I'm not a teacher.. yet. I just watch the 1st graders during their after school A+ program. Help thing with their homework.. do activities with them.. Stuff like that. I'm still taking classes at the university.. going to major in early elementary education!

Outpt - happy early(?) birthday! Congrats on the new toki thats coming! :biggrin:

I got my first Tokidoki as a gift from my boyfriend back then, it was the original print bella bella! Then I paid for all of them myself except for a Citta stellina that my mom bought for me.