I am all set for spring and summer!! And banned for the rest of the year

Uthra11

Jul 22, 2013
My new purchases before the second baby arrives. Lilac patent Cindy, jet set zip tote in sky and tulip Selma messenger. Was thinking about the Lilac Selma messenger but ended up buying the patent Cindy when It was on sale on michaelkors website. And I am so glad I did. I just love the sparkle!! Pictures don't do justice to this bag. And it's a great neutral, almost like grey in certain lighting. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459377553.720910.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459377599.642150.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459377574.221314.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459377574.221314.jpg
    766.5 KB · Views: 240
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459377586.274859.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459377586.274859.jpg
    744 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
My new purchases before the second baby arrives. Lilac patent Cindy, jet set zip tote in sky and tulip Selma messenger. Was thinking about the Lilac Selma messenger but ended up buying the patent Cindy when It was on sale on michaelkors website. And I am so glad I did. I just love the sparkle!! Pictures don't do justice to this bag. And it's a great neutral, almost like grey in certain lighting. View attachment 3315859

View attachment 3315862

I love them all. Nice choices!

Sooo pretty, love all of your new purchases!! I would love a lilac selma messenger but still holding out for a super sale, I might have to cave soon.

When are you due? Congrats!!

Sooo pretty, love all of your new purchases!! I would love a lilac selma messenger but still holding out for a super sale, I might have to cave soon.

When are you due? Congrats!!

Thank you! I am due next month. Yes, you should definitely get something in lilac. It's so pretty. Pictures doesn't do justice to this color.

Congrats to you too. When are you due? Is this your first?

Thank you! I am due next month. Yes, you should definitely get something in lilac. It's so pretty. Pictures doesn't do justice to this color.

Congrats to you too. When are you due? Is this your first?

I am debating between a lilac cindy (not shiny) and a pale blue jet set crossbody.... your pics are swaying me! How is the size and can you fit a lot?

I'm due next month (April 29th) with my first, a baby girl :smile: