I am all set for spring and summer!! And banned for the rest of the year

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    My new purchases before the second baby arrives. Lilac patent Cindy, jet set zip tote in sky and tulip Selma messenger. Was thinking about the Lilac Selma messenger but ended up buying the patent Cindy when It was on sale on michaelkors website. And I am so glad I did. I just love the sparkle!! Pictures don't do justice to this bag. And it's a great neutral, almost like grey in certain lighting. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459377553.720910.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459377599.642150.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Your bags look perfect for Spring & Summer!!! You're all set. :tup: Congratulations on your soon to be second child!

3. what a pretty range of colors! Congrats on the second baby!

4. Great bags for spring/summer!!! :smile:

5. Pretty new goodies!

6. I love them all. Nice choices!

7. Great choices! The large bag will come in handy for all the baby gear 🏼 my second just turned one ️

8. Sooo pretty, love all of your new purchases!! I would love a lilac selma messenger but still holding out for a super sale, I might have to cave soon.

When are you due? Congrats!!

9. Lovely collection, the Cindy is really pretty!

10. Thank you everyone!

11. Yes, defn! It holds quite a bit! Happy birthday to your little one!

12. Thank you! I am due next month. Yes, you should definitely get something in lilac. It's so pretty. Pictures doesn't do justice to this color.

Congrats to you too. When are you due? Is this your first?

13. Thank you! I love them all!

14. Oh Thankyou

15. I am debating between a lilac cindy (not shiny) and a pale blue jet set crossbody.... your pics are swaying me! How is the size and can you fit a lot?

I'm due next month (April 29th) with my first, a baby girl :smile: