Pics of the new Love 2!! Thoughts??

^^ Can't wait to see pics when it comes in!! Looking at the dimensions, I think I may end up with the same bag...I didn't want to spend so much, so I was planning on getting the PM, but I think I'd rather spend a bit more and get a bag that's larger and more useful...

I can't wait to see pics, Jill!! I hope I can get mine on Friday.
ilikepenguins -- I'd like to get MM also, but I think I'm going with ecru and no ecru MM! :sad:

I really like it so nice and casual i even like the plate, i would definitely like to own that bag, do you mind me asking the price and is it LE ?

Yes it's LE

as for prices I think in USD PM, MM, GM is $570, $675, $855 respectively.

I only know CAD prices for sure, $615, $725, $920 respectively

Oh, the ochre would be a fun color. I do agree with ilikepenguins on having more of a contrast with a background, then the LVOE can pop out more! Then that would be cute.

Kind of like how the purple and green satin totes look a lot more stunning, although neutrals can be worn with anything.

^^ that is exactly why I really really wanted a dark brown canvas...it would look amazing with gold and silver LVOE. I love wearing gold jewelry with brown clothing. *sigh*

I just called my SA and they have the Ecru now. But, she claimed they only come in one size and one color. :cursing: Either way I made an appointment to view it on Thursday. I really hope its as cute in person as it looks in the pics.