Monogram Strap wear and tear?

pixien

Dec 24, 2015
Hi All :smile:
Would anyone know about the wear and tear with a canvas strap?
I'm thinking of purchasing one and I'm hesitant about how long it will last/cracking?
louis-vuitton--J52315_PM2_Front%20view_zps6suzbgzs.jpg

& what are your opinions of this strap when paired with the Favorite & Pochette?

louis-vuitton--M40712_PM2_Front%20view_zpsdux10bez.jpg
louis-vuitton--M40717_PM2_Front%20view_zps55eng5bl.jpg

I have a mono strap. It's the thinner one of the two you can buy. I'm not sure if it's the one in the picture, but it comes with the shoulder guard thing. I use it on my mono favorite mm, Metis hobo when I want crossbody, and even my mono speedy bs when I don't want the vachetta strap. I've had it over a year and see no wear. I love it.

In a similar thread asking about this strap I did post pictures.

I have a mono strap. It's the thinner one of the two you can buy. I'm not sure if it's the one in the picture, but it comes with the shoulder guard thing. I use it on my mono favorite mm, Metis hobo when I want crossbody, and even my mono speedy bs when I don't want the vachetta strap. I've had it over a year and see no wear. I love it.

In a similar thread asking about this strap I did post pictures.
Is it worthwhile keeping the shoulder strap on with your bags?

Over a year.
Are the edges rolled in like the one pictured or does yours have edge varnishing? I'm considering ordering a strap from LV.com after I get another preloved Keepall B without the strap, because I don't plan on getting a replacement VVN strap from LV because the patina won't match and I'd like to order the most durable one because I plan on using the heck out of this Keepall.

Are the edges rolled in like the one pictured or does yours have edge varnishing? I'm considering ordering a strap from LV.com after I get another preloved Keepall B without the strap, because I don't plan on getting a replacement VVN strap from LV because the patina won't match and I'd like to order the most durable one because I plan on using the heck out of this Keepall.

I will have to look when I get home but it's the strap that came with the SS15 runway V tote

Hi All :smile:

Would anyone know about the wear and tear with a canvas strap?

I'm thinking of purchasing one and I'm hesitant about how long it will last/cracking?

louis-vuitton--J52315_PM2_Front%20view_zps6suzbgzs.jpg

& what are your opinions of this strap when paired with the Favorite & Pochette?

louis-vuitton--M40712_PM2_Front%20view_zpsdux10bez.jpg
louis-vuitton--M40717_PM2_Front%20view_zps55eng5bl.jpg

I purchased mine about a month ago and have used it only a few times as a crossbody strap for my Ramages pochette. I noticed that some of the edge varnishing is peeling off. I'm actually headed to LV later this week to look at some of the new releases, and I plan to take my strap in to show it to my SA. I'm not sure if it will be considered normal wear and tear. I'll be happy to post a follow-up after my visit.

I have that strap, use it on both of my Mono bags and love it. Had it about 6 months , no sign of peeling , it's comfortable and adjustable for any desired length.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using PurseForum mobile app

I purchased mine about a month ago and have used it only a few times as a crossbody strap for my Ramages pochette. I noticed that some of the edge varnishing is peeling off. I'm actually headed to LV later this week to look at some of the new releases, and I plan to take my strap in to show it to my SA. I'm not sure if it will be considered normal wear and tear. I'll be happy to post a follow-up after my visit.

I took mine in tonight and my SA is ordering a new one for me as a replacement. She said it's not normal and happily offered to exchange mine.

I bought one last February and love it!! It's in great shape very comfortable on shoulder or cross body. I use it with my pochette and speedy b - great strap to have!!! Highly recommend it!